How do we say “I love you” in german? There are two different ways, and they are used in different situations.
Through the first video we find out:
1. How to say “vocabulary” in german and how is a compound word formed. You might have the surprise to discover that you are carrying around your own treasure of words! hehe
2. two different ways of using “lieb”;
3. how to conjugate the verb “to have” in Present Tense;
4. accusative forms, you and me;
5. why we might often hear ich hab‘ instead of ich habe
6. and more…
The second video:
… will help you repeat the words & expressions we just learned. Because, when we are trying to integrate a new language into our brains, we need to create a habit, a thinking pattern. And that can be done only through repetition. Have a happy repeating! 🙂
Test your knowledge:
… by taking a quiz. And be sure that even when you make a mistake, you are learning. Have fun!
I invite you to repeat the words we just learned, by watching or just listening this next video.
Congratulations! You’ve seen both videos. Now it’s time for a Quiz!!! Good luck, dear friend.